Gallup Strength Based Coaching
Gallup Inc (www.gallup.com) has been in employee engagement, performance management and Research for more than. 40 years. Based out of Omaha, USA, Gallup Strength Coaching is for individual contributors, Teams, Managers and Leaders, Senior Executives.
Gallup Strength Coaching will be done by our Principal Consultant Ravindra Talwai and his team of Certified Coaches. Our Coaching Program is enriched with practical insights, use cases so that what is learnt in coaching sessions could be applied in professional, social and personal circumstances.
Purpose and Benefits
Gallup strength-based assessment has been taken by more 19 Mn people across the World and is one of popular development tool of Employees.
Based on 40 years of Research studying millions of people and thousands of teams and organisations, Gallup came up with an observation that human behaviour can be classified into Application of 34 Talent Themes,
The purpose of Clifton Strength Finder Assessment is to Discover and get deeper insights Top /dominant Talents of participants
- Understand what differentiates them best.
- Gain insights into “Lesser Talents” of participants
- Provide inputs for deep dive discussions with Coach.
- Gallup’s Clifton StrengthsFinder helps organizations increase performance on key performance outcomes.
- Organizations that invest in strengths-based development achieve as much as a 29% increase in profit.
- Building a strengths-based workplace can help organizations increase customer engagement by up to 7% and employee engagement by up to 15%.
- The relationship between strengths-based development and performance is significant — and highly generalizable across organizations.