DevOps & Continuous Delivery
We architect cloud-native applications and DevOps processes using modern technologies like micro-services, containers and serverless to enable continuous integration, continuous delivery, and agile infrastructure.
We architect cloud native applications and DevOps processes using modern technologies like micro-services, containers, and serverless to enable continuous integration, continuous delivery, and agile infrastructure.
CONCEPTS THAT ENABLE CLOUD NATIVE AND ENTERPRISE DEVOPS
Benefits of DevOps Adoption
- Visibility: DevOps provides the ability to manage, track, collaborate and report on activities, tool engagement and data changes – for all stakeholders involved in end-to-end software delivery.
- Automation: Automate as much of your infrastructure, deployments, builds, test runs, processes, reviews, etc. as you can. Focus on automating the process for the decision making and flow between different teams and different tools.
- Flexibility: DevOps and cloud-native application development enables the agility to extend or replace existing tool-sets and processes with future technologies and best practices.
- Governance: Enable a central location for all security, standards, compliance and policies across all functions, tools and platforms.
- Scalability: DevOps enables smaller teams to manage the control, visibility and IT infrastructure resources at scale.
- Extensibility: Strong integration capabilities to allow easy integration with tools, platforms and automation platforms.